Policies, fees and admissions
We currently offer the following sessions:
Mornings 9am-12pm Monday to Friday
Lunch and afternoon 12-3pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
From the first term after your child’s third birthday, your child will be entitled to 15 hours free placement at the Pre-School, which we will arrange for you. Should you wish your child to start before their third birthday, or to do more than the funded 15 hours, you will be charged at the current session rate of £12.75.
Some two year old children are also eligible for 15 hours free funding under the Free for 2 Scheme. To find out if you qualify, contact the Cranbrook Children’s Centre on 01580 713 296.
Parents who will need to pay Pre-School fees are advised to download our Terms and Conditions which includes our payment policy.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each child is given a unique password for the duration of their time with us and we insist that you sign your child in and out of every session. We also ask you to register the names of any family or friends whom you authorise to collect your child, in the event that you are unable to collect them yourself. We will only release your child to a registered or known person who can also confirm your password.
Health and safety
- Please do not send your child to Rainbow if they are clearly unwell. Specifically we ask that you do not send your child back to Rainbow if they have been vomiting or have had diarrhoea until 48 hours clear of the last episode.
- We will ask you to collect your child from the Pre-School if we consider them too unwell, we suspect any contagious disease, or if we notice head lice.
- We ask that children come to Pre-School dressed appropriately; this includes being prepared for messy play and playing outdoors.
- In the winter months we ask that all children bring gloves and coats to wear as we play outside most days, with the exception of heavy rain. We also ask that children bring a named pair of welly boots in addition to indoor shoes.
- In the summer months we ask that children come prepared with a hat and named bottle of sunscreen, and that they don’t wear ‘crocs’ or flip flops.
- Finally, we request that children do not bring peanut-based food to Pre-School in their packed lunches to avoid any risks for those with nut sensitivities or allergies.
More Health and Safety requirements can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
Upon enrolling your child at Rainbow Pre-School, you will be asked to complete an “All About Me” form which provides us with helpful information about your child. We will also ask you to read and sign to confirm that you have understood and agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions. A separate copy will remain on file at the Pre-School, along with your application form.
Download an Application Form. PDF
Download our Terms and Conditions
If you would like to arrange a visit to look around the Pre-School, please get in touch with us.